Welcome

I WANT TO BE LIKE SUNSHINE THAT ALWAYS GIVES LIGHT AND WARMTH IN YOUR LIFE, SOMEONE WHO YOU WANT TO TAKE WAKE WITH JUST LIKE SUNSHINE AND KNOW THAT THAT IS WHAT GIVES YOU LIFE.. SOMEONE WHO IS REALLY HOT AND BRIGHTENS YOUR DAY AND YOUR LIFE..

Thursday 19 April 2012

Dia Masih Bersabar,,Besarnya Dugaan Mu..:'(





A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call ASAP, changed his clothes and went directly to the surgery block. 
He found the boy’s father waiting in the hall. Once seeing him, the dad yelled: “Why did you take all this time to come? Don’t you know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t you have the sense of responsibility?”

The doctor smiled and said: “I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital and I came as fast as I could after receiving the call…… And now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work.”

“Calm down? What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son died, what would you do?” said the father angrily.

The doctor smiled again and replied: “I will say what Job said in the Holy al-Quran, “From dust we came and to dust we return, blessed be the name of God.” Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go and intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace.”

“Giving advice when not concerned is so easy,” murmured the father.

The surgery took many hours, after which the doctor went out happily, “Thank God! Your son is saved!” And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way, running. “If you have any questions, ask the nurse!!”

“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait so I could ask about my son’s state?” the father questioned the nurse.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday in an accident, he was at the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”

NEVER JUDGE ANYONE because you never know how their life is, what is happening, or what they are going through.


*jgn bercakap tanpa mengira tentang perasaan orang lain..kita tidak akan tahu apa yang sebenarnya sedang mereka alami



IT'S...I LOVE U

|Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Hanim|

0 Comments: